Thursday, September 27, 2012

...and we're off again!

So it feels like I just got back from Bornholm and I'm leaving again, this time for an even more exciting adventure - ten days in Munich (for Oktoberfest), Barcelona, Madrid, and Morocco!  This week was spent catching up/getting ahead with my work.  Last night, Niklas came over for dinner and Sigrun cooked Danish meatloaf, which in my humble opinion is a huge rival for classic American meatloaf.  Instead of the ketchup on top, they wrap it in bacon.  Definitely not the healthiest dinner, but so so good.  Today my lunch was a slice of that on rye bread with some mustard, even better!

I had one exam today in my Partner's and Rivals: EU-US Relations class, and then we did our second actual case study in my Medical Ethics class which is finally becoming very interesting-and heated! It definitely leads to some intense emotions and opinions coming out, and I would say it's much more entertaining than the typical lecture we had been doing.  Other than that, this week has been pretty relaxed.  My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 7 am, and I get in around 8:30.  I'm not bringing my laptop with me on the trip, so you won't be getting updates until I am back- sorry!  I promise I'll have pictures and great stories when I get back to make up for it!

Til senere (later, instead of the usual tomorrow)!


No comments:

Post a Comment