Monday, September 10, 2012

You went where???

Well, this weekend was definitely not your typical "travel break."  I don't even know where all the time went.  Early Friday morning, my host mom drove me to Copenhagen airport to fly home for Amy's wedding.  If I were to try to explain how absolutely amazing the wedding was, I wouldn't be doing it the justice it deserves- everything was perfect and I think I could speak for every person there that Amy was the most beautiful bride and Jason the most handsome groom.  Don't believe me? check it out. Even the rain couldn't ruin the day, and as Megan said, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Hobbs!





I absolutely loved seeing my family and Ian this weekend, although it definitely made it that much harder to fly back to Copenhagen yesterday, which was an adventure in itself.  Little did I know (until I arrive at the airport) that they decided to cancel my flight, which I picked specifically so that I could arrive in Copenhagen at 7:15 and make it to all my Monday classes.  I guess it just wasn't my day, and instead ended up flying into Frankfurt and connecting to Copenhagen, finally getting back around 12:45, just late enough to miss three of my four classes, so I just went back to my house and grabbed a quick shower.  I did make it to my last class at the hospital next to my house, and it was definitely worth it, because we learned how to do SUTURES today!  It was a lot of fun and Anita said I'm a natural (little did she know I've had practice before)!  I'm now writing this and might actually go to sleep soon (shocking- the earliest I'd have gone to bed since I was 9), due to the fact that my biological clock is rebelling and my body is shutting down on me haha. Plus, I have to be rested up for my birthday tomorrow! Yay!!

Til imorgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment