Tuesday, November 20, 2012

And the traveling continues...

Hi all!

Just a quick update...

Everything ended up working out well on Saturday: Soren (thankfully) met my mom at the airport and showed her around, and she met up with me when I finally got back to Denmark!  It was so great to finally see her after such a stressful day!!

Sunday we toured around Copenhagen and I got to show her what my semester has really been about!

Monday I had class, so I sent my mom on a train to Nykobing to see Soren again, and they spent the day together exploring all about our history which my mom loved!  I then met them in Nykobing and we spent the night there and took a train today to Dorup to see Helle, Jesper, Tobias, Emma, Claus, and Kitte!  We spent the day in Helle's shop and around their house just catching up, and go tomorrow late afternoon up to see Tomas and Henriette!

I'll talk more about this week in a later blog and add pictures (of course) just wanted to let everyone know we're doing great and are having an amazing time!!!

Til imorgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment