Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas in November!

Hej everyone!

The weekend was pretty relaxed, I went into Copenhagen Friday night with my friends, because at 8:59 on the first Friday of November, they release the Christmas beers in Copenhagen, and all the bars give a free Christmas beer to everyone!
Beer still isn't my favorite, but I can appreciate that it was a good beer, and the festivities are awesome, everyone celebrating Christmas, with 50 days left to go still!
Saturday and Sunday were work days for me, but I got a lot accomplished!

Today was a typical school day, but I came home and we had an early Christmas dinner!  It consisted of pork, brown and boiled potatoes, red cabbage, and the classic rice  pudding!  It was a lot of fun because  we decorated for Christmas and everything!  Sigrun also had her daughter and her friend over, and her nephew Niklas, so everyone had a great time!




Til imorgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment